Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jim Cramer


I have no doubt in my mind that Jim Cramer is a great financial mind. However, I would not recommend watching his show for stock picks. 3 picks a day with 3 more in the lighting round. That is 30 picks a weeks and 120 a month. Investor might as well buy the SPY if they plan to purchase that many equities. If Jim Cramer is your pro bono financial adviser, stop trading and put you money if government debt. I would recommend reading his books but the television show is for entertainment. Viewers flock to CNBC because it is more entertaining and avoid Bloomberg which in my opinion is less exciting but more informative. Trading or investing for excitement is gambling, the market has no regards to your hopes, feelings or wants.
Therefore, cut losses short and run winners regardless of how you feel and watch Jessie James Must Die instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment