Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Reader are Leaders

Usually when I say "Readers are Leaders" I say it in jest. But on a serious note, those who decide to watch television and listen to their friends to decide their financial future need to pick up some books. It is difficult but not impossible to be sensational in print as opposed to television and seminars. I am amazed when people tell me a fact based upon hearsay or secondary sources. Not every book is the truth or word of God, but I feel more confident in a book that someone took time to write than a 30 minute TV script or a speech that motivates the audience to spend thousands on books and audiotapes. My solution is that the public start to get informed and read. No one is going to throw jewels and pearls to the public for free and without work. The truth is you are going to have to work, read, have plenty of money or resources to get the gains that those Google Ads show.

No comments:

Post a Comment